We want financial planning to be as painless as possible so you will take the actions necessary to secure your financial future. The entire process from initial inquiry to final written recommendations can take as little as three weeks. The following six steps can set you along the path to financial freedom.
- Initial Inquiry – Call or email to schedule a free get-acquainted meeting – or if you are sure that we're the right advisory firm for you – skip this step and schedule an Interactive Work Session.
- Get-Acquainted Meeting - We offer a free, no-obligation meeting to describe our services and fees and to exchange information to determine which of our services is right for you. We can usually get you in within a few days. There is no questionnaire to complete until you engage our services. The meeting will last about thirty to forty-five minutes. Afterward, if you would like to engage our services, we will quote a fee based on the amount and complexity of the work you would like done and then schedule the Interactive Work Session.
- Interactive Work Session – The interactive meeting (Financial Plan, Investment Plan or Financial Consultation) will last about 1-1/2 to 2 hours depending upon which service is selected. During the meeting (which can also be done by telephone) we gather information about your goals and financial situation and provide advice and education in all key areas and discuss various strategies and options.
- Analysis and Recommendations - A written report will be mailed about one week after the meeting. The report will contain our analysis of your situation and specific recommendations and educational materials covering the areas most relevant to you.
- Implementation and Support - The written report is very specific – and because of the interactive nature of our consulting process – there is normally no follow-up meeting needed. Guidance is provided to implement the recommendations. If you have any questions about the report, though, you are welcome to call for clarification.
- Financial Reviews - Once you have engaged us for any of our initial services, you are invited to return to receive advice and support through flat-fee project reviews or consulting.
Please read our Financial Planning Process document for a more detailed description of our methodology and process.